Saving Lives Drug and Alcohol Coalition is proud to announce an exciting partnership with Ralphs Pharmacies in the West San Fernando Valley. Thousands of pharmacy medi-bags, created by Saving Lives, are being distributed to the community.These bags remind you to lock up your prescription medications and also teach you how to dispose of unused drugs.
We are extremely grateful for the participation from the following pharmacies:
- 16325 Ventura Boulevard Encino, CA
- 22915 Victory Boulevard West Hills, CA
- 22333 Sherman Way Canoga Park, CA
Prescription Drug Campaign
Illegal street drugs get a lot of attention, but over the last decade the epidemic of youth prescription drug abuse has become the Nation’s fastest growing drug problem. Lock It Up” is a comprehensive and educational awareness campaign for parents and the community about the dangers of youth prescription drug abuse.
- Community take-back events
- Media billboards/educational materials
- Healthcare prescribing guidelines
- Law Enforcement collaborations